Last Updated: NOVEMBER 20, 2017
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- OUR POLICY – OVERVIEW
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION & OTHER DATA
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- CHOICE TO OPT-OUT OF CERTAIN COMMUNICATIONS
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- INFORMATION SHARING
- USER ID & PASSWORD
- USE OF THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT SERVICES
- LINKING TO OTHER INTERNET SITES
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- DO-NOT-TRACK DISCLOSURE
- COOKIES & OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ACCESS TO & CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- CONTACT INFORMATION
IMPORTANT: BY USING THIS SITE AND SERVICE, YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA SUBMITTED BY YOU MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Through our website, EverlastingLife.com, we collect several types of information from Site users and Plan Members when they visit or use our website. The types of information collected include: (1) Personal Information, (2) Non-Personal Information, and (3) Aggregated Personal Data.
- Personal Information – (also known as “Personally Identifiable Information”)
- Collection of Personal Information. Our Company may collect information on Site users and Plan Members, whether via online, by phone, or by paper submission, that identifies each user and Plan Member who may access our site. We may ask you to provide such personal information to our site when you directly interact with our site, including but not limited to, applying for a membership account to our Service, purchasing a Membership Subscription, using our Services, viewing our website content, submitting content to post on a Memorial Page, posting content in other use forums or comment sections, sending us user feedback, and engaging with or otherwise interacting in similar ways with our website.
- Types of Personal Information Collected. The types of Personal Information our website collects may include: your full legal name, home address, mailing address, home phone number, work phone number, mobile phone number, preferred email address, birth date, age, gender, billing information, debit and credit card information, or other financial account information. This list is non-exhaustive.
- Other Unique Identifiers. Our Site also collects unique identifiers from each Plan Member, including, but not limited to, their self-created User ID / Login credentials, their Plan Member account number, and their account password.
- Non-Personal Information – (also known as a “Non-Identifiable Information”)
- When you interact with our website through using any of our services or viewing any of our content, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Our Company may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by our Company affiliates, or service providers.
- Aggregated Personal Data
- Basics of Data Aggregation. Data aggregation is any process in which information is gathered and expressed in a summary form, for purpose such as statistical analysis. A common aggregation purposes is to get more information about particular groups based on specific variables.
- Collection of Aggregated Personal Data. In an ongoing effort to understand and better serve our Service Members, our Company may conduct research on its user demographics, interests, and behaviors based on Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and our company may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents, and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify Plan Members personally. Our Company may also disclose aggregate user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Types of Aggregated Personal Data. The types of Aggregated Personal Data our website collects may include: IP addresses – in order to diagnose problems with our servers and software, and to administer our Site and gather demographic information.
We will use the Personal Information we collect from you to do the following:
- Set-up, create, and register your Member Account
- Process payments relating to the Service Plan selected
- Manage and fulfil purchase orders and to provide responses to questions about Service(s)
- Deal with your questions, inquiries and requests
- Send service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation or billing invoice
- Resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems
- Provide product or service offerings to you
- Send you marketing communications via emails relating to us, our Service(s), and other third-party partners in accordance with your communications preferences
- Conduct market research so we can continuously improve services provided to customers
- Improve our internal marketing and promotional efforts
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities in efforts to keep our Site secure
- Understand how our Website is used so that we can continuously improve and enhance our Platform and services and other offerings
This list is non-exhaustive, and serves to provide a general overview of the main and most common uses of personal information provided to us.
EverlastingLife.com, LLC. does not sell your Personal Information. Our Company does not and will not share any information that can identify you personally with third-parties for their marketing or promotional uses without your consent. However, there may be certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Information. Those may include:
- Reports or Complaints of Violations of User Legal Rights. If you notify us that you believe you legal rights have been violated by our Company or by another user of our Service, we may provide the information that you provide to us to others to the extent that we believe it is necessary to evaluate and respond to your complaint. For instance, if you submit a notice of copyright infringement to us, we may send a copy to the person or entity that uploaded, stored, or transmitted the material addressed by the complaint.
You can manage your Member Profile and email preferences, including opting out of certain emails and communications. You may choose to stop receiving our selected communications, including newsletters or marketing emails by following the “Unsubscribe” instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us here to opt-out of such communications.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. EverlastingLife.com, LLC, follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Our Company implements commercially reasonable security measures to help protect against unauthorized access, alteration, misuse, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information and data,
Unfortunately, however, despite security precautions in place, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and no internet or email transmission is assured to be fully error free. Accordingly, our Company cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our Website, and you do so at your own risk. Therefore, you should take precautions in deciding what information you send to our Company via email or through our Website. Keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information and data to our Company via the internet.
If the Company learns of any security breach to the Site, or learns that any collected Personal Information has been comprised, the Company will comply with all relevant laws to notify affected Members of such occurrence.
When fulfilling service requests initiated by you, the Company may provide / share your Personal Information and data to companies that provide services to help us perform business functions. Such business functions may include, but are not limited to, processing your subscription payment, or offering customer service support.
In order to provide our Service, we may provide such information to trusted third-parties, including, but not limited to, selected third-party marketers and vendors as well as third-party contractors providing services to the Company, for the operation of the website.
Your email address will only be shared with our Company’s mailing partners for the purpose of sending third-party email communications. These emails will be sent from EverlastingLife.com, LLC. and will be easily identifiable. Our Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to limit the use of such information by such third-parties to the specific uses set forth here.
Our Company also utilizes electronic and physical security to reduce the risk of improper access to or manipulation of such information during transmission and storage, but cannot guarantee the security or integrity of such information. If you are having trouble logging into your account or need a new password, we can only contact you via the email address associated with your account. We will never give your password out over the phone. This means it is important that the email address you provide is valid and will not block emails from the Company.
The Company may contact you with a particular product offering of interest on our own behalf or on the behalf of third party business partners. In such cases, your Personal Information and Data (ie. email, name, address, telephone number, etc.) will NOT be transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, the Company may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you emails, or postal mail, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to our Company, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Certain areas of this site may require the use of a user ID, which will consist of the email address used to set up your Member Account, and a password (“Login Credentials”). These Login Credentials serve to provide additional security measure that helps protect your information. To help you protect your privacy, the Site uses tools to help you log in and log out safely and securely.
Our Company uses third-party payment services for processing payments. When using the third-party payment services, their privacy policies and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read their privacy statement before providing your information.
Please note, this Website is not directed at anyone who we know to be under the age of 13, and our Company does not knowingly or intentionally collect or maintain personal information or data from children who we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you should not use this website, and should not submit any personal information to us.
For more information regarding the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), please refer to the full federal statute, 15 USC 6501 here.
For more information for CA residents regarding their rights, please refer to the CA Civil Code Section 1798.82 here.
Many websites or web applications can track your internet browsing history and behavior to better tailor suggestions and information to you. “Do Not Track” (DNT) is a privacy preference that allows users to set their internet browsers to opt out of tracking done by web applications, analytic tools, advertising networks and social platforms.
However, some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. For instance, third-party websites performing data analytics, such as Google Analytics, may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you visit our website. If you are visiting such sites, and do not wish to have any information collected on you, most internet browsers allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that these third-party websites know you do not want to be tracked.
For assistant with using DNT features for common browsers, see the following:
(can make browser names hyperlinks)
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Modzilla FireFox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/dnt/
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416?locale=en_US
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
For additional information regarding “Do Not Track” – please refer to the following resource:
Information is available in our Policy regarding a User’s ability to “Opt-Out” of certain Cookies. However, any opt-out settings are set up by the User individually on their own device. Please be aware that opting-out of some or all Cookies may affect some of the features and use of our Site.
Please be aware, if you provide false, inaccurate, or otherwise erroneous or incomplete information to us when setting up your Service Account, then our ability to provide you notices may be limited. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information provided by you and associated with your User Account is accurate, current, and complete at all times that you access our website or use the Services.
Our Company wants to provide you with personal access and ability to update, add to, correct, or otherwise modify a variety of information associated with your Membership Account, including all of your preferred contact information. In order to change any of this information, you must be logged into your Membership Account on our Website.
In most cases, our Company may and likely will retain previously entered information for some period of time as necessary for our business purposes and/or to comply with legal requirements. If you have difficulty accessing or correcting personal information, or are experiencing issues or technical difficulties with our Website, please contact us via contact information provided below.
For any questions or concerns regarding your account specifically, please communicate with us via the contact information provided below.
To keep your personal data accurate, current and complete, please communicate with us via the contact information provided below. Per user request, we will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Information & Data in our possession that was previously submitted via the Site.
Kensington Digital Media
49 Music Square W #300
Nashville, TN 37203